Who is Qpinch?
Qpinch has developed a heat transformer that recycles residual heat from industrial processes back into process heat. This allows industrial processes to become up to 50% more energy efficient, resulting in significant savings and reductions in emissions.
Industrial processes are mainly driven by heat (not by electricity). Qpinch is an innovative company that is making huge strides in the area of industrial energy efficiency. Their solution is widely applicable in refineries, the petrochemical industry and the food and paper industries.
What does Incerta mean for Qpinch?
Qpinch contacted us for support with the administration of their safety and environmental policy. On the basis of an initial safety audit by the Incerta Prevention Advisor, the priority actions were set out in an action plan. This action plan was incorporated into our VARIO software, so that the customer always has an overview of the tasks performed.
First of all, Incerta handles Qpinch’s regulatory compliance with the Well-being at Work legislation. This includes setting up the necessary training courses, organising medical examinations, drawing up legal documentation (e.g. Annual report ISPP) etc. In addition, Qpinch is aiming for a higher level of safety in the field.
More specifically, Qpinch is addressing this issue by means of:
- PMGE (hazardous substances) management: Installation of drip trays, setting up a CLP inventory, collecting MSDS, labelling products, removing unlabelled containers, providing a safety cabinet for hazardous products etc.
- Establishing demonstrable periodic HSE communications in the form of toolbox meetings, e-learning seminars, poster campaigns etc.
- Observing and registering behaviour.
- Equipment management: Creating an inventory of equipment, registering and following up on internal and external inspections, drafting safety instruction cards, implementing a purchasing procedure etc.
- Third-party management: Identifying the deployed subcontractors, tracking safety requirements for subcontractors, involving subcontractors in HSE consultations, implementing a register of acts by third parties, …
How do we get this done?
During an initial discussion, we explain our approach and discuss the customer’s questions and wishes.
Appointment including on-site tour:
After that, comes a non-binding appointment on site. Our Prevention Advisor comes to your location to answer your questions in combination with a company tour. This way, the main risks are identified, and an Action Plan is drawn up.
Based on the Action Plan, priorities are set. As a function of these priorities, Incerta draws up a collaboration proposal for periodic support, so that these actions can be systematically addressed.
For more information about our services and/or software tool, do not hesitate to contact us for a non-binding consultation.