- Incorrect names of QHSE and configuration screens have been modified.
- Bug within equipment sheet where the value in the 'Model' field is displayed as a code has been resolved.
- The 'Model' field will now be filled in manually instead of via the configuration.
- In the 'Work Equipment' overview, the supplier has been replaced by the owner of the item.
- A new 'Location history’ screen, where all location changes can be consulted, has been added.
- Company logo will now be added to a commissioning report.
- Additional property fields have been added within a vehicle. The following fields are new: Road tax exemption, Road tax exemption expiry date, Kilowatt, cylinder capacity, OBU number and OBU exemption.
- Performance problems when loading the inspection planning have been resolved.
- Additional tab where all linked damage claims can be consulted has been added within an equipment item.
- Within the vehicle overview, it is now possible to also filter by location field.
- Hazardous substances have been removed as a type of equipment. They belong in the 'Hazardous substances’ module.
- Added the option to assign a name to a maintenance or inspection order.
- General operation of maintenance and inspection orders has been improved. Filtering has become more efficient and creating inspections has been made more user-friendly. When pressing the 'Create inspection' function, it is now possible to select which of the filtered items should be inspected.
- An expiration period has been added to an inspection order.
- Equipment settings can now also be set at the category level, so that they can then be copied to the underlying groups via a function.
ACCIDENTS & INCIDENTS
- It is now possible to create or link expert opinions within an accident registration.
- Validations in the wizards are performed immediately instead of at the end.
- Bug which made it impossible to add external stakeholders has been resolved.
- When creating an accident investigation, the accident name is copied from the accident form.
- Clear difference between a serious occupational accident and a non-serious occupational accident in the accident overview screen.
- An accidents tab had been added to the employee data sheet showing all of the accidents in which the person was the victim.
- Workflow Designer was added to allow easy creation or customization of workflows.
- Default formula for date reminder has been added to Set-up.
- Infobox for time formulas for actions was added.
- When creating a follow-up action, the comment is no longer included.
- In some cases, the lines were not copied when creating a follow-up meeting. This has been resolved.
- Digital signatures were not clearly visible within the forms and reports. These are now enlarged and more visible.
- Hazard statement layout and precautions were modified.
TRAINING & COMPETENCIES
- Additional filters were added to the Competency screens.
- When adding competencies in bulk, it is now easier to filter for employees according to position or competency requirements.
- The generic inspection and audit reports were modified. An additional block with the internal and external involved parties has been provided. Only those parties with a signature are included in this block.
- If an action is created from an inspection line, then the comment and any attachments will be copied.
- It is now also possible to change the locations of entire folders.
- Company form 'BV' has been added.