Throughout the past 15 years, INCERTA has developed into an innovative supplier of business software with a strong focus on the digitization of processes related to safety, quality and the environment. The success of our VARIO software comes down to a unique cooperation between our IT Department and the team of QHSE consultants who assist our customers daily with the implementation of customer care systems. The goal is often to acquire or maintain certifications, such as VCA and ISO certifications. VARIO software is a trendsetter on the Belgian market, with more than 475 satisfied customers ranging from small SMEs to multinationals with thousands of employees. To support our continued growth, we are looking for a Prevention Advisor in the Antwerp-Geel-Aarschot-Leuven-Mechelen region.
- After an internal training programme and training period, you will act as a consultant, guiding other businesses during their implementation of our VARIO software.
- Providing support in obtaining and maintaining VCA- and/or ISO 9001-certification using our VARIO software will be a significant part of your responsibilities.
- As an external consultant, you will answer all the customers’ questions about the Well-being at Work Act, and you will provide them with solutions, which you will also be responsible for implementing.
- As a first point of contact for Incerta, you create a sustainable relationship with existing customers and ensure the continued expansion of our service provision in your region.
- You are responsible for achieving pre-defined objectives and for dossier follow-up.
- As a specialist, you proactively participate in the development and improvement of software in the service of the supporting processes.
- As a Prevention Advisor, you possess a minimum of a Level 2 Prevention Advisor certificate.
- You have a good knowledge of the Well-being at Work Act and, preferably, also of quality or environmental care systems.
- Your expertise and experience with VCA-ISO 9001-ISO 45001 are certainly a plus-point.
- Some experience in a sales function is an absolute asset.
- You have knowledge of software tools.
- You are commercially oriented, good at handling stress and have a positive attitude.
- You are a creative go-getter who has strong communication skills and is customer-oriented and eager to learn.
- You can work well independently as well as in a team.
- You are bilingual (Dutch/French).
- You live in the specified region.
- You are in possession of a driving license B.
What we have to offer:
- You will be working in an ambitious and fast-growing enterprise.
- You will be surrounded by great colleagues.
- We offer both internal and external training opportunities.
- You will be offered a full-time contract of unlimited duration (40-hour work week with 20+12 holidays).
- We offer a competitive salary supplemented with extralegal benefits, including a company car.
Interested in this job? Mail your CV to email@example.com and convince us of your passion and talent!